Nickle Lake Regional Park Policies (NLRP)
Check-in time 3:00pm-Checkout time 2:00pm
NO Refunds for Early Checkout 48 Hour Cancellation Policy
Quiet time is from 11:00pm-8:00am
- Everyone entering the park must purchase and obtain a seasonal or day pass. Note: Day passes will not be issued after 9:00 pm to visitors who do not have a registered campsite. Day passes are only valid for the day of issue (not for 24 hours).
- Please obey all posted signs. Do not deface, remove or destroy any property within the park. Vandalism to any property within the park will result in fines and immediate eviction.
- The speed limit in the park is 20 km/h unless otherwise posted. The paddling pool and playgrounds are 10 km/h. Please watch for speed bumps.
- No driving off-road to go around speed bumps.
- Dogs/domestic animals must be on a leash at all times. Unleashed animals will be subject to a $100 fine and/or possible eviction of animals.
- When your dog poops please scoop immediately and dispose of in proper receptacles.
- Camping is only allowed once a camper permit is purchased. It is the responsibility of the permit holder to keep the campsite clean.
- Quiet time is between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am. Curfew time is 11:00 pm and all visitors must leave the park or be viable for a fine of $200.00. All children must return to their registered site at a quiet time.
- No lifeguards on duty at the beach or paddling pool. Swim at your own risk. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Please keep our park clean. All garbage to be deposited in the garbage receptacles.
- We do not allow firearms, explosives, or fireworks in the park. We do offer a $200 fine if disobeyed.
- All boats, etc., to be launched or docked only in designated areas provided. $5/day boat launch fee or $50/season.
- Beach/swimming area, boat launch area, and kayak dock are NO WAKE ZONES
- No fishing off the boat docks. Dock fishing is allowed only in designated areas.
- Fires are only allowed in the firepots provided and must not be left unattended. Fires must be put out before retiring for the evening.
- No “all-terrain”, unlicensed, gas-operated vehicles are allowed in the park (quads, mini bikes, pocket rockets, motorized scooters, etc.).
- Help us preserve water. Watering of grass, shrubs, trees, washing vehicles, campers, boats are not permitted unless requested or allowed by the Park Manager.
- Please shut off lights when not in use and when you retire for the night.
- Help us safe power, when leaving site for more than a couple hours, please turn off your air conditioners.
- Sites are not allowed to be traded and you cannot move sites without the permission of the Park Manager.
- Fire bans will be posted within the park, on social media, by email if we need to put them into effect. Please obey when in effect.
We hope you enjoy your stay at Nickle Lake Regional Park!
All complaints, concerns, or incidents must be documented at the front gate or emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If any of the above policies are broken, the permit holder will either be charged by NLRP accordingly in the means of a fine or permit revoked for one calendar year, if the permit holder is a seasonal camper the camper will not be allowed back into the NLRP draw indefinitely