Online booking for the 2021 season opens on January 2, 2021
Check in time 3:00pm-Checkout time 2:00pm
NO Refunds for Early Checkout
Quiet time is from 11:00pm-7:00am
Camping Season May 15-September 15
1.Park Entry, all patrons must purchase a seasonal pass or daily pass. All boaters must purchase a seasonal pass or daily boat launch pass to launch boats.NOTE: day passes will not be issued after 9:00pm to visitors who do not have a registered campsite.Day passes are only valid for the day of issue( Not 24hrs)All unregistered guest must exit the park by 11:00pm
2.A Camping permit must be purchased prior to entry and any overnight stay.
Upon arrival a Credit Card number will be left on file for any incidentals or fines and NLRP has the right to charge the card if the occasion arises. If no credit card is present a $100 cash deposit will be required and refunded upon checkout.
3. Seasonal Camping Permit holders must not rent, sell, sublet, or transfer the registered site.
4.All Permit holders are to take care of all garbage disposal, and make sure site is left clean.
5. Fires are to be maintained in the fire pots provided, please take note of park announcements as in dry weather we may have to put on a fire ban.
6. Fishing is allowed in the designated areas. See map or ask where these locations are.
7. Please obey all signs posted in the Park ( Speed limit, parking, smoking, etc.)
8.Dogs/domestic animals must be on a leash and messes must be picked up and disposed of in the receptacles provided.
9.Any site modifications must be approved by the park manager and has a $50 permit fee that must be paid prior. ( including decks,sheds,wind breaks etc.) see office for details.
10.Alcoholic beverages may be consumed only in the permit holders camping unit on his or her assigned site and in accordance to the alcohol act. May Long weekend is an alcohol/cannabis free weekend at all participating regional parks.
11. At this time we can not allow any use of water consumption other than in the permit holders RV hook up into their camping/trailer units. Our park is on a treated water system from the city of Weyburn and is hard to keep up at times during the summer months
( including pools,grass,trees,vehicles,boats,campers etc) unless insrrtructed by management.
12. We do allow extra fridges/freezers for a fee. Please see office for details
13. NLRP does not allow ATV’s, motorized scooters, unlicensed gas operated vehicles.
14. NLRP does not allow firearms,fireworks or explosive devices.
15. Extra Camping units are allowed on site, as long as the guidelines are followed and a fee is paid. See office for details.
16. At NLRP we prefer that Glass Drinking Bottles are not used as we like to keep our patrons safe. If we find broken glass the permit holder will be charged a clean up fee after the site is checked at check out and the credit card on file will be charged or the deposit paid will not be returned.
Cancellation/Refund Policy can be found here