All reservations are required to pay a minimum 50% deposit and a non-refundable $7 reservation fee. Remainder of fees due upon check in.
Nickle Lake Regional Park Cancellation Policy is as follows:
- For bookings of one week in length, or less, 48 hour notice or forfeit of 1 nights fee.
- For bookings in excess of one week but less than one month, 7 day notice or forfeit one week camping fee.
- For bookings in excess of one month, 14 day notice or forfeit two weeks camping fees.
- No refunds given for early checkout or weather conditions.
- Absolutely NO refunds will be given for cancellations that occur for stays booked on long weekends in May, July & August, or that portion thereof, regardless of the notice given. 100% of reservation is due upon reservation and non-refundable $7 reservation fee.
- Reservation fee is non refundable
- Any cancellation of less than 24 hours forfeits all fees
- No refunds given due to eviction from the park.
Camping fees do not include Park Passes or Boat Launch fees.
Park passes and Boat Launch fees are non-refundable